About the Role
The role of the HR Manager
As HR Manager you advise and support, the management and middle-management team of our healthcare organization on various HR topics on an operational level. Furthermore, you support and strengthen the management and middle-management team in their integral leadership role. You ensure a qualitative and quantitative implementation of the basic HR processes and you execute HR projects. In many cases you work closely with the HR Officer, for example in the area of recruitment. Important topics for the coming years include absenteeism, sustainable employability, personnel planning, (middle) management coaching, job descriptions and function evaluations.
Requirements for the HR Manager
· You have a positive and energetic personality with excellent communication skills
· You can easily make contact with persons
· You can easily adapt to a growing organization and can further shape the HR Department
· You are a team player, take initiative and have affinity with working within a healthcare organization
· You have minimally a Bachelor HRM
· Extensive relevant work experience (minimum 5 years)
· You adapt easily to a new environment and can adjust to different cultural backgrounds
Good command of the Dutch and English language
About the Company
Why Work With Us?
The White and Yellow Cross Care Foundation provides client-centered quality care in a warm and safe environment to all Sint Maarten residents in need. This trusted CARE is supported by continuous learning opportunities for all our 180 employees. Besides remuneration, vacation allowance, Christmas bonus, healthcare insurance, and our pension plan, we offer a great and inspiring work atmosphere with opportunities to grow, personally and professionally. Because you will take care of our clients, we will support your health by offering a variety of free sports classes on a daily basis.