About the Role
The LPN job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Provides support to clients with ADL activities;
· Performs nursing activities;
· Executes administrative tasks.
The job requires:
· MBO level 3 Nursing;
· Relevant work experience in nursing care and elderly care;
· Able to work all shifts and work independently;
· Knowledge of the English language.
About the Company
The White and Yellow Cross Care Foundation provides client-centered quality care in a warm and safe environment to all Sint Maarten residents in need. This trusted CARE is supported by continuous learning opportunities for all our 175+ employees. Besides remuneration, vacation allowance, Christmas bonus, healthcare insurance, and our pension plan, we offer a great and inspiring work atmosphere with opportunities to grow, personally and professionally. Because you will take care of our clients, we will support your health by offering a variety of free sports classes on a daily basis.
For more information please call +1 721 5484431 and ask for Macfolda Gumbs.
To apply, please send your application letter, resume and diploma to Johanna Wever, HR officer via: email@example.com